How to shop for a car online
A quick guide to car shopping online
The internet is actually a great place to start your car buying journey, and as with any big decision in our lives, research is key.
Buying a new car is a big deal, and the whole process can seem quite overwhelming. These days, most of us tend to start any potentially overwhelming task by consulting our dear friend Mr. Google!
Once you know you’re ready to buy a car, a great next stop is to visit motus.cars to search for your chosen preference and checkout all the great deals available.
“Ok, so I find my ideal car, I make an online enquiry… but then what?” you may ask.
It really is as easy as 1 2 3, and the professional sales executives will walk you through the entire process.
Here’s what happens:
- You find the car you are interested in, browse with confidence on the motus.cars website
- Click “view” and you will notice a blue box “make an enquiry” form. Fill in all your details and click submit
- Very shortly after, you will receive a call from the sales executive of the dealership where you’ve chosen your car from. They will ask you a series of questions to determine which car and deal is suitable for you
- We definitely recommend that you take up the offer to test drive the vehicle. (You will need to present a valid driver’s license.)
- The sales exec will ask you if you have a car that you want to trade-in, and will offer you a free valuation for it. If you do, we advise you take it with you to the dealership when test driving
- Next, you can expect a competitive quotation from the sales exec, also taking into account any trade-in you are offering
- If you are not sure whether this will fall within your budget, the qualified Finance and Insurance Manager at the dealership will assist, by calculating what your monthly instalment will be. (Don’t forget to consider extra monthly expenses i.e. insurance, maintenance and fuel costs)
The professionals at motus.cars are there to walk you through the whole process. We own all the cars we list. Shop with confidence.