10 things you didn't know about the Renault Duster
Reignite your passions in the remarkable Renault Duster
Robust, spacious and equipped to go further, the phenomenal Renault Duster is a forced to be reckoned with in the B-SUV segment, with features and accolades to prove this
- The Renault Duster remains one of the most popular SUVs in its segment, with over 21 000 cars sold since its introduction in 2013.
- With a ground clearance of 210mm, the Duster is capable of conquering any terrain with ease.
- The Duster is not only built for adventure, but it is really practical with a very spacious 478-litre boot.
- The Duster is aesthetically pleasing; with its strong, powerful lines enhanced by 16 or 17-inch alloy wheels and signature C-shaped daytime running lights.
- This real SUV boasts features such as Hill Start Assist and Hill Descent Control, and an innovative 4x4 monitor to help asses the pitch and roll angles of this SUV at any given time. Other features include MediaNAV, a reverse camera, blind spot warning, park distance control and climate control.
- The 4x4 derivative elevates the Duster range by offering real 4x4 capabilities, whilst the newly launched Duster TechRoad presents an innovative proposition.
- With six airbags, EBA, Electronic Stability control and ABS brakes the Duster takes safety seriously.
- A 1.6 litre petrol or two versions of the 1.5 dCi turbo diesel engine are powerful and at the same time economical.
- The Renault Duster1.5 dCi EDC 4x2 won the Diesel turbo 13000cc-2000cc category in the 2019 Wesbank Fuel Economy Tour.
Peace of mind is part of the package, the Duster comes standard with a three-year/45 000km service plan and a five-year
Our independent expert took a pre-owned Renault Duster for a spin, find out how it faired in this post.