Funky and Attractive Audi A1
In its latest guise the Audi A1 is now longer, lower and also much roomier than before. The modern attractive new design comes complimented by an eye-catching interior that is not only good to look at, but super functional at the same time.
Model: 2019 Audi A1 35 TFSI S-Tronic
Pre-Owned Price: R 378 000
Mileage: 11 100km
Service Plan: Remainder of 5 Year/100 000km
Warranty: Remainder of 1-Year/Unlimited mileage
Fuel Consumption (combined): 5.1-litres/100km
0-100km/h: 7.7 seconds
Contact: Mike Greyling from Audi Centre Sandton at 087 807 7256
Background and condition of vehicle:
- With just over 11 000km on the clock, it is no surprise that this Audi still appears like new inside and out.
- The levels of quality, especially inside the A1 impressed with levels of detail and technology that you would expect from larger, more expensive luxury saloons.
- No imperfections at all were noticed.
- The 215/45R17 tyres were also still good for a lot of mileage.
Performance and Economy:
- In 35TFSI guise you get a 1 500cc turbocharged engine that delivers a 110 Kilowatts of power and an impressive 250Nm of torque.
- The 0-100km/h dash is dispatched in around 7.7-seconds, while this A1 can also reach a top speed of 222km/h.
- Combined fuel economy figure is rated at an impressive 5.1-litres per 100km.
How does it drive?
- By small hatchback standards the Audi A1 does deliver an extremely comfortable drive.
- The smooth shifting 7-speed automated dual clutch gearbox compliments the easy driving nature of the 1 500cc turbo engine, thus allowing for effortless driving in and around town.
- The damping also seemed well sorted and on most road surfaces the A1 offered unflustered ride quality.
Inside the vehicle:
- Climbing in the A1 you immediately get an upmarket premium feeling.
- Overall styling and lay-out of the interior proved extremely attractive.
- The 35 TFSI also comes standard with Audi’s latest Virtual Cockpit system, which is a 10.2-inch digital display ahead of the driver.
- Its supplemented by an 8.8-inch infotainment system that comes standard with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Other standard features included the following:
- Climate control air-conditioning
- PDC with rear camera
- Central Locking
- Electric windows
- Multi-function steering wheel
- Rain Sensor
- On-Board trip computer
- Auto headlights on
- Multi-media infotainment system
- Eco driving mode
- Adaptive Headlights
- Apple Car Play and Android Auto
- Front and Side Airbags (6)
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Isofix rear seats
- Bluetooth phone connectivity
- Auto headlights on
- USB and Aux ports and 12V connector
- ABS with EBD and brake assist
- Stability Control
- Voice Command
Space and Practicality:
- The A1 is probably not the most spacious vehicles in its class, yet can still accommodate 4 adults in comfort.
- Although the A1’s 335-litre of boot space is a little less than what the VW Polo offers, it still trumps the 5-door Mini with its 278-litre of loading space.
- Although sharing the same platform with the VW Polo the Audi A1 does offer a premium experience.
- The premium look and feel of the Audi A1 naturally come with a steeper price.
- Our used vehicle does however offer great value due to its low mileage, pristine condition and reduced price.
- Premium quality
- Good performance and Economy
- Stylish and modern design
- Loads of features
X Expensive compared to its competitors
X No keyless entry